2011. december 26.

SKI 2.

Buying a ski pass.



A: Hi could you help me please ? I am looking for some information about purchasing a ski pass.
B: Of course. What type of pass would you like ? For how long and for how many people?
A: We are here 4 days and there are 4 of us. Do you do discounts for children ?
B: We do a family ticket, but we need passport for the children. They also have to be under 16.
A: Actually, my daughter is 14, so there will be 3 adults and 1 child. Fortunately, I have our passports with us, so I also need a safe place to put our valuables. Just to be on the safe side.
B: Of course. I can put your passports in a security box in our office. I will just need you to fill a form and you need to sign it.
A: OK. And how much is the ticket ?
B: That will be 122 euros for 4 days skiing, all inclusive for 3 adults and 1 child. How would you like to pay ?
A: Can I pay by credit card VISA?
B: Yes. I will just print out your ticket and while that is happening I will put your passport in the box and then give you the key.
B: OK. This is your ticket and here is your key. Any problems, please contact reception on extension 501. Have a good stay at our hotel and happy skiing.
A: Thanks for all your help and good night.

Useful words and expressions
lift pass
to hire skis - sílécet bérelni
ski pole - síléc
ski instructor - síoktató
chalet - faház
avalance risk - lavinaveszély
mulled wine - forralt bor
I'm a beginner - kezdő vagyok
I'm intermediate - középhaladó vagyok
I'm advanced - haladó vagyok
I family pass for a week, please.
What's the now like? - milyen a hó?
Where's the next refuge? - Hol van a következő menedékház ?
Is it open? - Nyitva van ?
I've lost may pass - Elhagytam a bérletem.
Danger! - Veszély!
My leg hurts - Fáj a lábam
I need a doctor! - Orvosra van szükségem !
It's an emergency! - Vészhelyzet van !

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése