2012. január 22.

Christmas and New Year

Unfortunately, my kids could not come home now. On Christmas day I was at my old schoolmate’s, (she's called Panni ) in Sződliget. I went at noon and I came back late at night. There was a beautiful Christmas tree decorated very nicely. We drank fine wines and ate stuffed cabbage, fried fish and lots of cakes. Panni has a grandchild, who saw a Christmas tree first time. He’s 6 months old.
After Christmas we had two trips. On Tuesday we went to Star Hill (Csillaghegy) by suburban train. From here we climbed up to the Fox Hill (Rókahegy). From here there is a nice view onto Budapest, but the weather was very humid now. On Friday we went to Dobogókő by bus. On top of the hill it was very cold and snowy. We walked down 12 kms on foot and we came home by another bus.
During the week I worked on my family tree. My brother sent a lot of old data and photos by email, I had to organize them. I found a new relatives again. We will meet in person in January. My brother will fly from America to Budapest in January, too.
One day I visited my female friend in Sülysáp. Her mother is sick and she can't go anywhere, so she’s always happy if someone visits her.
New Year’s Eve I was home and had a good rest. I don't like the noisy holidays.
On 1th January I was on a New Year's concert : Mága Zoltán and his friends. It was very
spectacular and I listened to a lot of good music.
I was almost 10 days off work, but it went by very fast. I read books and listened to music a lot, It was busy in the kitchen.
My first working day was on Tuesday. This day was a hard day. I was sleepy and I had a sore throat. The time passed very slowly. The beginning of the year will be difficult, generally I have a lot of work. I need to learn the changed rules and I have a lot of
administration.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése