2012. június 5.

Present Simple Tense 2.

Continuing to use:

1. The Sun rises in the East.
    Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius
    The river Amazon flows into the Atlantic Ocean.
    (örök igazságról, természeti törvényről van szó) 

2. Here comes your husband !
    There goes my bus ! 

3. First you turn left and then you go straight on to the 
    traffic lights.
    First I cut the meat into small pieces then....
    (instrukció, útbaigazítás)

4. Al Pacino acts brilliantly in this film.
    Meg Altman newly divorced and welthy, moves with her   
    daughter into a multilevel house.
    In act I, Hamlet meets the ghost of his father.
    (események egymásutánjának leírása)

5.  Guess what happened yesterday! I walk on the street 
     and who comes to me.
     (historic present)

6.  The English course starts in June and finishes in
     September. 
     What time does the film begin? 
     When does the match finish? 
      (Present Simple as Future,  gyakori igéi: start, begin,finish, open, close, leave, arrive, ha
           menetrendre, órarendre, programra vonatkozik)

7.  if: If it rains we won’t go out.
         when:  When the prime misiter arrives the singer will 
     start his song.
        before: I’ll call you before I leave.
     until: Let’s wait outside the cinema until Freddy arrives.
     after: I’ll call you after I arrive.
     unless: We won’t go on holiday this year unless I win a
     lot of money. 
     as soon as: I’ll call you as soon as I arrive.
     in case: I’ll bring my umbrella in case it rains.
         (jövő idő helyett, időhatározó után mellékmondatban vagy feltételes módban)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése