2012. szeptember 23.

GET ON


TO GET ON (SOMETHING)

Where do I have to get on the Bus?
Mary dropped her cellphone while she was getting on the train.
The bus was full, so nobody could get on.

GET ON (SOMETHING)  jelentése “felszállni egy járműre”. Ellentéte, tehát a “leszállni egy járműről” a GET OFF:

Where do I have to get on the bus? 
Hol kell felszállnom a buszra?

Mary dropped her cellphone while she was getting on the train.
Mary leejtette a mobiltelefonját, amikor éppen szállt el a vonatra.

The bus was full, so nobody could get on. 
A busz annyira tele volt, hogy senki nem tudott felszállni.

TO GET ON (WELL) WITH SOMEBODY

I really get on well with my mother-in-law.
Do you get on with all the people at work with?
How are you and Samantha getting on?

GET ON (WELL) WITH  jelentése “(jól) kijönni valakivel”.  

I really get on well with my mother-in-law.
Igazán jól kijövök az anyósommal.

Do you get on with all the people at work with? 
Kijössz mindenkivel a munkahelyeden?

How are you and Samantha getting on? 
Hogyan jössz ki Samanthával?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése