2012. december 31.

AT THE EMERGENCY ROOM




Doctor:Good afternoon, sir. What’s happened?
Man: Good afternoon. I’ve just fallen off my bicycle and hit a tree.
Doctor: Okay, I see. Your ankle seems a bit swollen. Can you stand on it?
Man: No, it hurts a lot.


Doctor: It may be broken, so we’ll take an X-ray of it. Did you hit your head, too?
Man: Yes, and my ribs hurt, too and I also have some bruises.
Doctor: Do you fell nauseous?
Man: No, I didn’t hit my head so hard.
Doctor: Yes, I can see the wound. I don’t think you have concussion. But if you feel dizzy or nauseous, please come back for a check-up.
Man: What does the X-ray show?
Doctor: It’s not broken; you sprained your ankle when you twisted it.
Man: So, it won’t need to be put in plaster.
Doctor: No, just need to rest it.


I’ve just fallen off …  Leestem … -ról/-ről
Your … seems a bit swollen.  Úgy tűnik, hogy a … egy kicsit feldagadt/megduzzadt.
It hurts a lot.  Nagyon fáj.
It may be broken, we’ll take an X-ray.  Lehet, hogy eltört, csinálunk egy röntgenfelvételt.
Do you feel nauseous?  Hányingere van?
If you feel dizzy or nauseous, come back for a check-up.  Ha szédül vagy hányingere van, jöjjön vissza egy ellenőrzésre.
You just need to rest it.  Csak pihentetnie kell.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése