2012. december 31.

Talking about your home.



Q: Where do you live?
A1: I live in Budapest.
A2: I live in a small village, near Lake Balaton.

Q: Do you live in a flat or in a house?
A1: I live in a flat.
A2: I live in a house.

Q: Who do you live with?
A1: I live with my flatmate. We go to the same school, so it’s comfortable for us to live together and share the rent and utilities.
A2: I live with my family.
A3: I live alone.

Q: Do you share your room with somebody?
A1: No, I have my own room..
A2: Yes, I have to share my room with my sister, as we live in a small flat.

Q: Do you own or do you rent your home?
A1: I’m renting my home at the moment.
A2: I own a small flat, I managed to buy it with the help of my parents.
A3: I mortgage my house, so I have to pay the mortgage every month to the bank. 

Q: If you live in a house: Is it a detached or a semi-detached house?
A1: I live in a detached house in the suburbs.

Q: If you live in a flat: Do you live in a block of flats or on a housing estate?
A1: Yes, I live in a block of flats, on the second floor.

Q: How many stories has the building got?
A1: There are six stories in my building.

Q: How big is your home?
A1: My home is seventy square metres. I have five rooms altogether: there are two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room. I also have a small hall and a balcony

Q: Are you happy in your home?
A1: Yes, I am. My flat is quite central, and I can walk to work. It is also located in a quiet street, close to a park.
A2: Unfortunately, I am not very happy with my home. It’s in the suburbs, so I have to travel a lot to go to work, and sometimes it is very dangerous to walk home alone on the streets at night in our neighbourhood.


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése