2013. július 17.

TRAVELLING BY AIR


AIRPORT CHECK-IN


- Excuse me, can I check in here?
- Certainly. Can I see your ticket?
- Yes, of course. Flight BA 0868 to Budapest.
- Have you got any bags?
- Yes, just one.
- Would you like a window or an aisle seat?
- I prefer a window seat.
- Did you pack your bag yourself?
- Yes, I did.
- Did you put all the things in your bag?
- Yes, I did.
- Was your bag with you at all times?
- Yes, it was.
- All right. Thank you. You depart from Gate thirteen at four o’clock.
- Thank you.


IMPORTANT PHRASES
Can I check in here? 
 Can I see your ticket? 
 Have you got any bags? 
 Would you like a window or an aisle seat? 
 I prefer a window seat. 
 Did you pack your bag yourself? 
 Did you put all the things in your bag? 
 Was your bag with you at all times? 
 You depart from Gate 13 at four o’clock


IMPORTANT WORDS
to check in 
certainly 
of course
 
flight 
bag 

aisle
to prefer 
at all times 
gate 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése