2012. január 30.

Making an appointment


Health Care Centre: Thank you for calling Medipoint Healthcare Centre. How can I help you?


Emily: Hello. Emily Woods calling. I have a terrible headache and I wonder if Dr Brinkman has some time to see me this afternoon.


Health Care Centre: I’m sorry Ms Woods but Dr Brinkman is booked for this afternoon. Can I put you in for 2 pm tomorrow? How does that sound?


Emily: That would be fine.

Health Care Centre: I’ll have to give you the address of our new office.

Emily: Oh, that’s right. You moved your office last month.

Health Care Centre: Yes, we moved downtown. Do you have a pen?


Emily: Could you hold on a second? Okay, go ahead.

Health Care Centre: Okay, we are at 327 Balkan Avenue. The office is on the ground floor.

Emily: Thank you. I’ll see you tomorrow then.

Health Care Centre: Thank you for calling. See you tomorrow.

Emily: Thank you. Bye!

USEFUL PHRASES

Thank you for calling Health Care Centre.
Köszönjük, hogy a Health Care Központot hívta!

How can I help you?
Miben segíthetek?

Hello. Emily Woods calling.
Hello. Itt Emily Woods beszél.

I have a terrible headache
Szörnyű fejfájásom van

and I wonder if Dr Brinkman has some time to see me this afternoon.
és szeretném tudni, hogy Dr Brinkman tudna-e fogadni ma délután.

I’m sorry Ms Woods but Dr Brinkman is booked for this afternoon.
Sajnálom Ms Woods, de Dr Brinkman teljesen be van táblázva ma délutánra.

Can I put you in for 2 pm tomorrow?
Holnap délután 2 óra megfelelő lenne Önnek? (szó szerint: Holnap délután 2 órára betehetem?)

How does that sound?
Ez hogy hangzik?

That would be fine.
Az jó lenne.

I’ll have to give you the address of our new office.
Meg kell, hogy adjam az új irodánk címét.

Oh, that’s right.
Oh, így van.

You moved your office last month.
Múlt hónapban elköltözött az irodájuk.

Yes, we moved downtown.
Igen, a belvárosba költöztünk.

Do you have a pen?
Van tolla?

Could you hold on a second?
Tudná tartan egy pillanatra?

Okay, go ahead.
Rendben, mondhatja.

Okay, we are at 327 Balkan Avenue.
Rendben, a Balkan Avenue 327 szám alatt vagyunk.

The office is on the ground floor.
Az iroda a földszinten van.

Thank you.
Köszönöm.

I’ll see you tomorrow then.
Holnap találkozunk akkor.

Thank you for calling.
Köszönjük a hívását.

See you tomorrow.
A holnapi viszontlátásra.

Bye! - Viszontlátásra!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése