2012. január 31.

Talking a message

Gregory: Hello!
Katie: Hi, is this Gregory?
Gregory: Yes.
Katie: It’s Katie here. Is Martha at home?
Gregory: No, she left a few minutes ago. Can I take a message?
Katie: Yes, thanks. I wanted to ask her to meet me at Cinepoint Movies at 8 pm tonight.
Gregory: Sure. Just let me write that down. Could you hold on for a second? I have to answer another call.
Katie: No problem.
Gregory: Sorry about that. I am here again. Now, could you please repeat that information? Now I have a pen, too.
Katie: It’s the Cinepoint Movies at 8 pm tonight.
Gregory: Okay. Is there anything else?
Katie: No. That’s it. Thank you! Bye!
Gregory: Bye!

USEFUL PHRASES

Can I take a message? - Átvehetek egy üzenetet?
Just let me write that down. - Engedje meg, hogy leírjam.
Could you hold for a second? - Tudná tartani egy pillanatra?
I have to answer another call. - Fel kell vennem egy másik hívást.
Could you please repeat that information? - Meg tudná ismételni ezt az információt?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése