2012. február 4.

New relatives


On last Thursday I was on holiday. This day was exciting. I met new relatives. At 11 o'clock a.m.I went to the East Railway Station with my brother. One of the relatives lives in Békéscsaba, he arrived by train with his wife. We went into the Szép Ilona restaurant for lunch. After lunch, we ate dessert at my place, we drank fine wine and we talked a lot. We were looking at old photos. After 2 o'clock p.m. I went to the Southern Railway Station. Here’s met an another relative from village Tamási. He's a teacher and he could come after lessons by train to Budapest. We got home in 30 minutes. The two relatives had never seen each other, although they are closer relatives.

Both relatives were very nice and friendly people. At 6 o'clock p.m, they went home. I
hope so, we'll still meet.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése