2013. július 22.

ALL ABOUT ADJECTIVES


smart dog


hungry people


high building


She has got nice  long hair.
I had a delicious cold drink.
We bought a beautiful large round glass table.

Order of adjectives:

HOW BIG - HOW OLD - WHAT COLOUR - WHERE FROM - WHAT IS IT MADE OF 

Adverbs:

quick–quickly
careful – carefully      
serious –seriously     
beautiful – beautifully  

But they are adjectives:

riendly
lively
elderly
lonely
silly
lovely

Irregular:  GOOD - WELL

Your English is good.
You speak English well.
Tony is a good violinist.
Tony plays the violin well.

well-dressed
well-known
well-educated
well-paid

Adjective and adverb too :  FAST/HARD/LATE

My car is fast..      
My car goes fast.
I am a hard worker.
I work hard.
The plane was late.
I got up late on Saturday. 

HARDLY – jelentése nem kemény, hanem ALIG.
I hardly ate anything yesterday.

LATELY – jelentése nem későn hanem AZ UTÓBBI IDŐBEN
Have you seen Arthur lately?





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése